We will be celebrating our first Mass in-person at St. Monica's, on Sunday, August 2nd at 11:00 AM. Please note that our regular weekly webcast Mass with also still be available at 10 am until further notice.
According to Quebec guidelines, we are allowed to host a limited number of people in the church building at one time. If you are not able to reserve this Sunday, please check the scheduled Mass on Sunday, August 9. We are planning to add mass on Saturdays too. These dates will be announced in the near future. If you obtain a place this week, we ask you to allow other parishioners to reserve the following week.
- St. Monica's volunteers will greet you and direct you to your pews as you arrive for Mass. Due to social distancing requirements and seating limitations, you will not be able to choose your seat. We ask that you respect the seating assigned to you by the ushers.
- Every parishioner, family that wishes to attend should have a reservation. Children age 2 and above will need a seat reservation and have to be seated with their parents.
- Only parishioners from the same household will be seated together.
- MASKS are mandatory and are to be worn at all times. Please bring your own mask. If you can't wear a mask for health reasons, please do not attend for your safety.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before and line up on the markers outside the church.
- Entrance and exit through the Front Doors of the church. Parishioners with limited mobility and wheelchairs will have access to the side door and ramp.
- The "nursing room" will not be available.
- There is one bathroom available only for emergencies.
ONCE IN YOUR PEW, please remain in your pew for the duration of Mass. There will be no access to the hall downstairs or the children’s nursing room so plan ahead! Bring toys, crayons, etc… for little ones and make sure everyone goes to the bathroom before coming to church. Unfortunately, children must remain in their pews.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF:
- You or someone you live with is feeling sick
- You or someone you live with is self-isolating
- You or someone you live with has traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Reservations will be done online and by phone. If you wish to reserve online, please use the Eventbrite links below. If you wish to reserve by phone, please contact the Parish Office at 514-481-0267 ext 226.
Registration links for the coming 2 weeks are now live. New links will be added weekly.
- Registration for Sunday, August 2 is now and will end August 1, 10:30 pm
- Registration for Sunday, August 9 will start July 29 at 9 am and end August 8, 10:30 pm
SUNDAY AUGUST 2: https://stmonicasundayaug2.eventbrite.ca
SUNDAY AUGUST 9: https://stmonicasundayaug9.eventbrite.ca
Once on the Eventbrite page, follow the instructions below:
Prior to registering, please double-check the date and time on the page and ensure that it is the Mass you are planning to attend.
- Click the green "Register" button
- Select the ticket type and click the orange "Register" button
- Type your first and last name, email and phone number.
- Complete the process by clicking the orange "Register" button. You will receive your e-tickets by email.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate through these measures.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to St. Monica's Parish!