St. Monica's is an English speaking Roman Catholic parish serving the central Notre-Dame-de-Grace (NDG) area of Montreal, Quebec.
We at St. Monica's understand that our commitment to the Catholic social mission must be rooted in and strengthened by our spiritual lives. In our relationship with God we experience the conversion of heart that is necessary to truly love one another as God has loved us.
As members of a Christian community, Pastoral Home Care Volunteers strive to become a compassionate presence to the sick and elderly.
The Community Food Pantry is committed to bringing hope, compassion and assistance to those low income individuals and families living within our parish area. We strive to promote the human dignity of all those in need...
Joy of the Gospel
The joy of the Gospel fills the hearts and lives of all who encounter Jesus. Those who accept his offer of salvation are set free from sin, sorrow, inner emptiness and loneliness.
Read the encyclical on-line
- Pope at Mass: Christian life is a continuous battle against the devil
- Pope receives President of the European Parliament
- The Sistine Chapel: New breath, new light
- Audience with a delegation of the Old Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Union of Utrecht- Unity begins with a change of heart
- The Holy See at the UN General Assembly: lasting peace based on mutual trust, beyond the logic of nuclear deterrent