St. Monica's is an English speaking Roman Catholic parish serving the central Notre-Dame-de-Grace (NDG) area of Montreal, Quebec.
We at St. Monica's understand that our commitment to the Catholic social mission must be rooted in and strengthened by our spiritual lives. In our relationship with God we experience the conversion of heart that is necessary to truly love one another as God has loved us.
As members of a Christian community, Pastoral Home Care Volunteers strive to become a compassionate presence to the sick and elderly.
The Community Food Pantry is committed to bringing hope, compassion and assistance to those low income individuals and families living within our parish area. We strive to promote the human dignity of all those in need...
Joy of the Gospel
The joy of the Gospel fills the hearts and lives of all who encounter Jesus. Those who accept his offer of salvation are set free from sin, sorrow, inner emptiness and loneliness.
Read the encyclical on-line
- Patriarch of Baghdad to Muslims: Condemn extremism, rebuild Iraq with Christians
- Archbishop Celli: family is where we learn to communicate
- Pope at Santa Marta: Good reason to complain
- Holy See: World needs a revitalized United Nations capable of action in Syria, Iraq
- Pope thanks United Bible Societies for their work